About Leverage Edu ( https://leverageedu.com/ ):
Founded out of ISB’s dorm room in 2015 and incubated in Tim Draper’s (of DFJ; investor in Hotmail, Skype, Tesla, Baidu) DraperU, Leverage Edu began operations in April 2017 and in a very short timeframe has started to evolve as a global leader in virtual admissions and career guidance.
Leverage Edu students achieved a 90%+ acceptance rate to the Ivy-League or equivalent colleges, and 95%+ were accepted to one of their top 3 choices. Leverage Edu students have also been awarded $1Mn+ in scholarships. The Leverage expert network, recruited rigorously from the world’s top universities & programs, has grown to over 500+ experts.
Leverage Edu has raised Seed funding, which saw participation from top global executives, serial entrepreneurs & Ivy-League professors. We have also been extensively featured in top media outlets like Business Insider, Economic Times, Mint, Outlook, TOI, Entrepreneur, Business World, VCCircle, Yahoo Money, Silicon Valley Globe, Wall Street Online, & more.
About The Internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Working with the senior team to identify ways to accelerate and standardize data efforts to scale
- Learning and having fun with data that goes on to be included in algorithms and change lives
# of Internships available: 5
Skill(s) required: Data Analytics and MS-Excel ( Learn MS-Excel )
Who Can Apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- can start the internship between 10th Oct’18 and 9th Nov’18
- are available for duration of 2 months
- have relevant skills and interests
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Informal dress code.