Educational Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech (Mechanical/Production/Manufacturing)
Years of experience: Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Designs and analyzes mechanical systems, sub-systems, equipment and packaging.
- Conducts feasibility studies and testing on new and modified designs.
- Provides design information to drafting support for packaging design and documentation.
- Responsible for performing professional mechanical engineering design and calculations.
- Responsible for performing research, design, development, modification, and evaluation in support of the company’s semiconductor capital equipment and systems.
Mandatory skills required
- Hands on experience to take mid complex design from concepts thru detailed drawing, parts procurement, DFM interaction with suppliers, assembly, test, build verification, filed/customer qualification with deeper understanding of issues faced, lessons learned and closure.
- Optimize design to address Reliability, Cost, Manufacturing and Performance issues
- Ability to work well in a team, in a fast paced environment with aggressive deadlines and multiple priorities while remaining a team player.
- Exposure to CAD, NX, drawing, GD&T, Tolerance Stack up analysis
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to present design concepts to peers and management in a professional and effective way
- Critical thinker with proven ability to create solutions for complex engineering problems with an ability to learn new skills quickly with minimal guidance.
- Knowledge in Engineering Change Management Process, SAP, PLM
- Knowledge and exposure to ANSI, ASME, SAE, ISO, SEMI standards applicable to semiconductor industry.